All of our bumpers are available with either D-Rings or Anchor Shackles as added options. It's important to know the difference! Other companies call these items by different names and often mix and match terms, maybe they don't really know? Anyways, find the pictures below to determine the correct name for these items!


Anchor Shackles

ANCHOR SHACKLES are often referred to as a D-ring, or a Clevis.
These are correctly called anchor shackles.


These are D-RINGS! Available in many different sizes and ratings, no matter what the other guys call D-Rings, these are the real D-Rings!

Anchor Shackles can be added to any of our bumpers as options OR supplied separately. These are most common on Jeep bumpers.


Home           Contact Us           About Us           Custom Work           Order
Web Site Designed & Maintained by: Online Design 4 U